Even though most people think of pre-teens and teens when they think of orthodontics, there are good reasons your child should get an orthodontic evaluation much sooner. It’s always helpful to identify developing problems early on and you’ll be giving your child the best opportunity for a healthy, beautiful smile by scheduling an appointment at a younger age. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends a check-up with an orthodontic specialist no later than age 7.
An orthodontic check-up may reveal that your child’s bite is just fine and you have nothing to be concerned about. However, if Dr. Johnson identifies a developing problem, he may recommend monitoring your child’s growth and development until an appropriate time for treatment.
We’ve designed the Johnson Orthodontics Kids Club for those patients that are in that Growth & Development stage. Membership in the club lasts until they begin actual treatment.
It’s fun, it’s simple, and it’s way cool!
We think you’ll love our Johnson Orthodontics Kids Club. It’s fun, it’s simple, and it’s designed especially for our younger patients who are not quite ready to begin their orthodontic treatment.
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
We’re thrilled to have you as a patient, and we look forward to helping you create a happy, healthy smile! As a Kids Club member, you’ll visit us for periodic check-ups to monitor the growth and development of your teeth and jaws.
When you become a club member, you will be given a:
- Kids Club t-shirt
- official membership card & lanyard
- folder filled with some fun activity and puzzle sheets
ready . . . set . . . reward!
As a Kids Club member, you’ll get an opportunity to win cool prizes at every Growth & Development appointment.
But wait – there’s more! You can earn EXTRA chances to win if:
- a staff member sees you wearing your Kids Club t-shirt outside of our office
- you show us your most recent straight-A report card
- you come in with your older brother or sister at their appointment
- Mom or Dad reviews us on Google
- you bring us written proof that you had no cavities at your last dental check-up
- you post a picture wearing your Kids Club t-shirt on Facebook or Instagram – be sure to tag us!