We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email addresses. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our site is Johnson Orthodontics, a company incorporated under Delaware law and whose registered office is at 18947 John J. Williams Highway, Suite 310
18947 John J. Williams Highway, Suite 310
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address);
About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;And about transactions you carry out through the site including data that you submit in order to use the Service, including data relating to your customers, clients or others using your services which Johnson Orthodontics have access to.
If you do not wish us to install cookies on your computer for these purposes, you may change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. For more information about how to do this please consult the “Help” section of your browser.
We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service
- To administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service
- To produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Services
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide
- And for security purposes
We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service.
You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at [email protected] or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should, therefore, be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
We may disclose your personal information:
- (i) to any third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to fulfill your services and provide you with any service to which you have subscribed via the Service
- (ii) where required to do so by law or court order; and
We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here.
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently not secure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.